Thursday, May 7, 2015

I Like You a Latte!

Teaching creates all other professions. ~Author Unknown


Happy Teacher's Week to all you fabulous teachers out there!  I don't know how you do it.  I certainly do not have the patience to deal with kids for 6+ hours a day, so my hat off to all of you!

I'm sure we don't thank our teachers enough for all that they do for us and our children.  One week a year doesn't seem like enough.  But we will celebrate you for this one week, at least! 

I love how our school sends out a list with all the teacher's likes and wishes.  Like I've mentioned before, I know that kitschy items aren't necessarily appreciated, but gift cards are.  So I turned to Pinterest as always to help me jazz up some gift cards that I bought.

Thank you to Eighteen25 for this cute Valentine's idea which I repurposed into a Teacher's week idea.



Of course, I completely LOVE that there is a free printable.  And I loved that I could personalize it with whichever coffee place the teachers preferred.



From my board "To teach is to learn twice."

No comments:

Post a Comment